July 11, 2013

New Adventures Await!

G'morning Jammers, I'm sorry I can't post really early anymore due to some problems I have.  So I'll try posting at 8 A.M everyday.  So today was a new update!  And we got some big news from Cozmo about our new land coming soon!  I wonder where it's gonna be? There's also some news about the new adventure in the Adventure Camp.  It's located across the "broken" bridge to the right of the shop.  That will probably coming out.  So the new item today is a Sand Castle, located in Sunken Treasures, but we do have 10 new items from Beta Adventure Camp!  I'll post them asap when I complete them, heres a HQ shout out to all the Jammers about the new adventure.  Check out the Jamaa  Journal posts, and the Daily Explorer has made a new post about Tunnel Town coming world live!  We also got a notice in Jamaa mail about Tunnel Town.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Here are some rules for commenting on posts:

1. No asking for things (example: MAY I HAVE YOUR TOP HAT PIKACHU333?)
2.No spamming.
3. No mean language or words
4. No saying bad words in a different language
5. No saying anything against this blog.
6. PLEASE BE NICE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...